We Are Open and Offering Patients Elective Surgeries
At Parkway Surgery Center, we thank you for your patience and your support during this time.
We are returning to elective surgeries safely and carefully under the guidance of the recommendations of the CDC, DHEC, American College of Surgeons, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are working diligently to ensure that we can provide you with a safe experience. As we continue to see more patients we are following both state and federal guidelines to protect our patients and the members of our team.
Safety Measures We Are Taking:
1. We are screening all patients prior to the day of surgery and again prior to entrance into our facility day of surgery.
2. We are now requiring COVID testing of all surgical patients.
3. Patients are required to wear face coverings
4. All of our staff members are wearing face masks and are screened daily upon entrance to the facility.
5. We are disinfecting between patients.
6. Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being cancelled.
7. We are limiting the number of people allowed in our facility.
8. We are not allowing visitors to accompany a patient in the building during their procedure/surgery.